Sunday, April 23, 2006

If I Go Up In Flames...

Everything right now is taking a turn for the best. Everybody seems to be in a good mood and no one has yelled at me or pissed me off... yet. Anyways, I guess I'm gonna be hanging out with Kendra today, by the way Alex what you said made my decision for me, I'm gonna give it a try. I also figured out why summer is so awesome, which makes me stoked it's comin up soon! Well I need to get back to making my Pierogies, mmm so tasty.


...Could you save me?

3 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger Slim said...

Yesss.... I'm the first to comment. Last night was fun...and I still want you to make me a CD. YEahhh BOIII

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Jonny said...

Oh! you know I will bitch! I'm 18 this summer!!

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Melamnesia said...

Hmm, I am just a uslless ninja in this situation : (

 

Post a Comment

<< Home