Friday, April 07, 2006

Fuck Joe, Alex, And Anyone Else Who Wishes To Judge Me


That's right guys, fuck you. You've done shit that pisses me off before but I've never been this pissed at you guys before. I just realised how shitty you guys treat me and I don't want to be friends with you anymore, seriously, no comments on this, no calls, just stay out of my life. First off, Alex: You ditch me more than Mike ever has, so even if he talks shit, well, so do you. He is right every time he says you're an asshole, cuz you treat him like shit. And you also have no right to bitch at me because you are nothing but a spoiled brat. That's right, everything you get is handed to you on a silver fucking platter. Your old job, your car, your schooling, everything. Joe, you're nothing but Alex's little lapdog and you agree with anything he says. He gets to see you every day, and I get to see you every great once in a while. Sorry for wanted to hang out, guess I should only see you once every 2 months. Bottom line, don't say I'm your friend cuz I'm not either of yours anymore. Of course this is just me babbling cuz I'm a useless drunk right? Yeah, that's all, I'm worthless.

2 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Jonny said...

I'm not making anymore posts after this, fuck this blog shit.

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Jonny said...

At least I finally made it to my 50th anniversary of posts with anger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home