Sunday, April 02, 2006

Mudslingers Away!!

So I saw something that may have been a comment directed at me, all I have to say is: you're the one who decided not to talk to me anymore and be extremely immature about the whole situation. Anyways, I had an awesome time yesterday traveling to the park beating on nerds and remaining intoxicated throughout the whole day, Fun Fun!! It was gorgeous outside and i barely wasted any of it, I'm done trying to meet new people because they normally flock to me. And have decided that Ben is a TRAITOROUS BASTARD! He's been fratanizing with the enemy and it will cost him our allegance, or death, either one's fine. Until later I'm out for now. Now it's 2 ripping posts Alex! I'm such a bad person... oh well.

2 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger emma said...

are you sure ben beats jonny? he never gets any. jonny gets random hookups.

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Jonny said...

It's not about how much you get, it's about how much you put out. That's why I get the random hookups, I never put out, it just happens that way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home