Friday, April 21, 2006

My First Day of School

Yes genlemen, and ladies, I finally went back to school today. It was a happy time filled with pussy, lots of pussy in high-schools. Pussy is a beautiful thing, it makes me laugh, it makes me cry, it comforts me when im down, and when I'm up (lol). So I got asked to prom by 2 girls today just in my first hour then 3 more over the course of the day, I'm such a pimp in my own mind. Ben, I got numbers which means endless weed for you. People who have pissed me off, please remain a safe distance the hell away from me, I don't want to see you. Mel, I wasn't talking about you right there so don't worry about it, you're just a victim of everyone's stupidity. Well goodbye everyone and just remember you're only as good as your worst pussy. PREACH!!

2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger emma said...

hey... i wasn't pissed at you last night, just ben. he knew i didn't want to be around weed last night and then ignored my wishes. but anyways, i know i pissed you off but i didn't mean to.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Melamnesia said...

Hey I AM NOT A VICTIM OF ANYTHING!

And sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! : )
Yeah im B right nowwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home